One Resort, Limitless Fun!
Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina.
Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. Be sure to check out our vacation packages and specials, and subscribe to our newsletter so we can keep you updated about events and offerings at our mountain resort throughout the year.
Chetola Resort offers a great selection of accommodations. Choose from our 42-room Lodge overlooking the Lake and Chetola grounds; the historic Bob Timberlake Inn, featuring furnishings by artist Bob Timberlake; and our spacious Condominiums with a range of amenities and views.
Packages and Special Events
- Sunday, August 12 Chetola Resort and Chetola Sporting Reserve Instruction by Morgan Tarbutton 7:30am-4pm 7:30am - Registration 8am - Class/Workshop Appalachian Blue Ridge Room, Chetola Resort 4:30-6pm Shooting Chetola Sporting …Read More »
- Chetola guests can enjoy golf privileges at the exclusive Hound Ears Club, just a short drive from the resort. This classic George Cobb-designed, private golf course is beautifully landscaped with …Read More »
- Sunday, September 9 Chetola Resort and Chetola Sporting Reserve Instruction by Morgan Tarbutton 7:30am-4pm 7:30am - Registration 8am - Class/Workshop Appalachian Blue Ridge Room, Chetola Resort 4:30-6pm Shooting Chetola Sporting …Read More »
Bob Timberlake, who is known for creating things of exceptional artistry and imagination, used his deeply rooted love of food as the impetus behind the distinctive menu. From savory shrimp and salads of mountain-grown spinach, to pan-seared duck and roasted Carolina quail, each dish will be one worth savoring. Mouth-watering Angus bistro filets, seafood, poultry, vegetarian options and housemade desserts will also tempt palates of all tastes. Make Dining Reservations Now >>
- Every Wednesday, 5-10pm. Choice of chef’s daily steak specials with potato du jour and choice of salad. $29/person.Read More »
- Every Thursday, 5-10pm; music by contemporary swing band The Lucky Strikes 6-9pm. Featuring 1/2-pound of fried oysters, choice of two sides and housemade dessert. $32/personRead More »
- At the lakeside fire pit, 7-10pm. EVERY FRIDAY: S’mores packs ($5 each), outdoor bar (weather dependent) and live music. In the event of inclement weather, music will be moved into …Read More »
Chetola Resort offers many ways to stay in shape and have fun indoors at the Highlands Sports and Recreation Center, outside at Chetola Lake and on our adjacent hiking trails. There's something for all ages and abilities, including challenging fitness classes, tennis and pickle ball, indoor swimming, lake activities, kids’ camps and much more!
- Experience the thrill of clay pigeon shooting with our expert certified instructors at the Chetola Sporting Reserve. The shooting experience takes about 2 to 2 ½ hours and you have …Read More »
- Click Here to Request More Information >> Wade Trips Float Trips Fishing Clinic Groups Photos FAQ A wade adventure is the most popular of type of fly fishing, with the …Read More »
- Click Here to Request More Information >> Wade Trips Float Trips Fishing Clinic Groups Photos FAQ Journey into the heart of the river with our guided float trips in a …Read More »
- Sky Valley Zip Tours April through November This exhilarating outdoor adventure brings you into the heart of mountains to experience the thrill of zip lines and the natural beauty of …Read More »
Embark on a wonderful journey of rejuvenation at the Spa at Chetola Resort. The Spa, which opened in Fall 2009, features a Mission motif with furnishings and décor by Bob Timberlake, Charleston Forge and local artists. Natural sea stones are featured throughout the spa including the fireplace and inlays in the maple hardwood floors. In the relaxation room, capture a feeling of being on a remote island as a wall fountain cascades nearby. The Spa offers five treatment rooms (one for couples), a relaxation room, nail treatment area, the complimentary Swan Bar, and women and men’s locker rooms. Adjoining the spa is the resort's heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room.
The Spa features a wide variety of services including massage therapies, facials, nail treatments, cosmetic applications and a hair boutique.
Whether you are visiting the resort or you live in the area, Chetola’s goal is to assure you of a wonderfully memorable and exhilarating spa experience.
- Relax and celebrate with one of our three Chetola Spa Wedding Packages. For the bride-to-be or the entire wedding party, these special occasion packages will delight attending guests with stress-relieving …Read More »
- Unwind from all the worries life throws your way with a relaxing stay at Chetola Resort. Your "Stress-Free" Spa Package Includes: Value-priced accommodations in Chetola Lodge or 1 to 4 …Read More »
- Combo - Includes a 45-minute Signature Facial and a 45-minute Signature Massage (approx. 90 minutes).$145 per person Deluxe - Includes a Chetola's Signature Massage and Facial Combination, Manicure and Pedicure …Read More »
- Basic - Includes a 45-minute Signature Gentleman's Facial and a 45-minute Signature massage (approx. 90 minutes). $145 per person Deluxe - Includes a Back Facial and Massage, Manicure and Pedicure …Read More »