April 3-November 29, 2015
This exhilarating outdoor adventure brings you into the heart of mountains to experience the thrill of zip lines and the natural beauty of the High Country. Travel across 140 acres of pristine environment via 10 zip lines, a cliff jump, a swinging bridge, diverse flora and fauna, and a beautiful waterfall. Combine your adventure with a stay at Chetola Resort for an experience you won't forget.
- Each tour is 2.5 to 3 hours
- Participants must be minimum 10 years old
- 70lbs minimum; 250lbs maximum
- Groups are limited to 10 people per tour
- Each tour is escorted by at least 2 trained professionals
What to Bring:
- Layers for the constantly changing environment.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- A full-body harness will wrap around your upper thigh, shoulders, and waist, so shirts and shorts/pants should cover modestly.
- Long hair must be tied back and secured.
- Tours run rain or shine, so pack a rain jacket and/or pants.
- In cold weather, Sky Valley suggests thin, liner style gloves that can be worn under the required work-style gloves that are provided
- Sky Valley recommends leaving jewelry, cellphone and camera locked in your car
Your Package Includes:
- Value-Priced Accommodations
- Breakfast in Chetola Lodge and Bob Timberlake Inn
- Zip Line Canopy Tour at Sky Valley Zip Tours
Pricing (based on two-night stay in Chetola Lodge, double occupancy, and 2 zip line tickets):
April 24-November 29
- Weekdays starting at $235 per person;
- Weekends starting at $244 per person
Three-night stay is required Nov. 25-28, 2015. Two-night stays are required for all weekends and for all condominium stays. One-night stays are permitted Sunday through Thursday, excluding May 24 and Sept. 6, 2015. Package pricing does not include taxes and gratuities.
Prices slightly higher holidays, weekends in July, August and October, and November 25-28.