The Manor House Estate was the elegant home of J. Luther Snyder, the most famous of Chetola's owners. Snyder purchased Chetola Estate in 1926. Also known as "the Coca Cola King of the Carolinas," Snyder's wife held frequent celebrations and parties that were the talk of Blowing Rock in the 1930s and 1940s.
On July 28, 2012, Chetola officially opened Timberlake’s Restaurant in the historical building, with a menu inspired by world-renowned North Carolina artist and designer Bob Timberlake’s culinary favorites. The restaurant features three dining rooms, an intimate wine room and waterfront dining on the Patio. The charming and warmly outfitted Headwaters Pub is just inside Timberlake's main entrance.
Bob Timberlake, who is known for creating things of exceptional artistry and imagination, used his deeply rooted love of food as the impetus behind the distinctive menu. From Mesquite-dusted shrimp and salads of mountain-grown spinach, to Carolina-raised trout and roasted Carolina quail, each dish will be one worth savoring. Mouth-watering Angus beef filets, seafood, poultry, brick oven pizza, and an inspired selection of wellness dishes will also tempt palates of all tastes.
Breakfast is served daily in Timberlake's Restaurant. In addition to serving dinner nightly (seasonal hours apply), we will offer our outstanding buffets on Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and during special events such as Symphony by the Lake.
- Steak on the Lake, every Wednesday from 5-10pm, through Jan. 10. Choice of chef’s daily steak specials with potato du jour and choice of salad. Live music. $28/person.
- Oyster & Shrimp Knight, every Thursday, from 5-10pm, through Jan. 5. Featuring 1/2-pound of Tim Knight's famous fried oysters, choice of two sides and housemade dessert. $26/person
- Bonfire Nights, every Saturday on the new lawn fire pit from 5-8pm, beginning Dec. 27. Featuring live music, S'mores packets ($5 each) and outdoor bar (weather dependent) with winter drink specials. Click HERE for printable flyer.
- Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, featuring regular dinner service from 4pm-8pm
- Christmas Day Buffet, Dec. 25, seatings from 3pm-7pm. Reservations required. SOLD OUT. Call for cancellations.
- New Year's Eve Countdown Celebration, Dec. 31 from 10pm-1am. $15 per person includes champagne and bite-size desserts passed throughout the evening, a photo booth with props and custom photos, and a live feed of the Times Square countdown. Cash bar available in the Wine Room. Reservations required. Click HERE for printable flyer.
- Winterfest Weekend, Jan. 23 & 24, featuring dinner specials with wine pairings, local craft beer flights and live music.
- Easter Buffet, Sunday April 5. Timberlake's will take reservations beginning March 5
Click here for schedule
BREAKFAST AND DINNER HOURS
Breakfast: 7:30am - 10:30am Daily year-round
Lunch: Lunch is seasonal and is not offered Nov-May
Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Nightly through Jan. 10, 2015
Headwaters Pub: 4:00pm-11:00pm through Jan. 10, 2015
Atmosphere: Smart Casual
ABC Permits: Beer, Wine, & Cocktails
Reservations: Suggested, 828-295-5505
Credit Cards: Visa, MC, Amex, Discover