Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, a 78-acre resort within walking distance of the quaint mountain village of Blowing Rock and adjacent to a 3,600-acre National Park nestled within the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina.
We offer first-class accommodations in Chetola Lodge, 1 to 4-bedroom luxury Condominiums or the private Bob Timberlake Inn, fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant, relaxation in the Spa at Chetola Resort, and a variety of recreational activities and amenities across the resort. Chetola also features exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a popular destination for weddings and events. Be sure to check out our vacation packages and specials, and subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on our latest events and specials throughout the year.
Chetola Resort offers a great selection of accommodations. Choose from our 42-room Lodge overlooking the Lake and Chetola grounds; the historic Bob Timberlake Inn, featuring furnishings by artist Bob Timberlake; and our spacious Condominiums with a range of amenities and views.
Packages and Special Events
- The Lodge at Chetola Resort is a place of relaxation and romance. Make the most of a romantic getaway by booking our Mid-Week Romance Package. Take the time to get …Read More »
- Treat your furry traveling companion to a lakeside getaway at Chetola Resort! 5 Paw Rated adventures start with this inclusive package. Enjoy dog-friendly picnic delivery by the lake, private access …Read More »
- Being able to refresh and reset is so important for our professional performance. Stepping away from the office helps clear the mind while gaining a clearer perspective on our roles …Read More »
Bob Timberlake, who is known for creating things of exceptional artistry and imagination, used his deeply rooted love of food as the impetus behind the distinctive menu. From savory shrimp and salads of mountain-grown spinach, to pan-seared duck and roasted Carolina quail, each dish will be one worth savoring. Mouth-watering Angus bistro filets, seafood, poultry, vegetarian options and housemade desserts will also tempt palates of all tastes.
Chetola Resort offers many ways to stay in shape and have fun indoors at the Highlands Sports and Recreation Center, outside at Chetola Lake and on our adjacent hiking trails. There's something for all ages and abilities, including challenging fitness classes, tennis and pickle ball, indoor swimming, lake activities, kids’ camps and much more!
- Combine a half-day fly fishing package with our sporting clay package and save on both. Half-day fishing with professional Orvis endorsed fly fishing guide for Golden, Brook, Rainbow and Wild …Read More »
- Sky Valley Zip Tours June through November 2020 This exhilarating outdoor adventure brings you into the heart of mountains to experience the thrill of zip lines and the natural beauty …Read More »
Embark on a wonderful journey of rejuvenation at the Spa at Chetola Resort. The Spa, which opened in Fall 2009, features a Mission motif with furnishings and décor by Bob Timberlake, Charleston Forge and local artists. Natural sea stones are featured throughout the spa including the fireplace and inlays in the maple hardwood floors. In the relaxation room, capture a feeling of being on a remote island as a wall fountain cascades nearby. The Spa offers five treatment rooms (one for couples), a relaxation room, nail treatment area, the complimentary Swan Bar, and women and men’s locker rooms. Adjoining the spa is the resort's heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room.
The Spa features a wide variety of services including massage therapies, facials, nail treatments, cosmetic applications and a hair boutique.
Whether you are visiting the resort or you live in the area, Chetola’s goal is to assure you of a wonderfully memorable and exhilarating spa experience.